Align incentives and only pay per-vulnerability-foundBook An Audit ➔
Dozens of blockchain projects trust Guardian Audits with their smart contract security.
Just $500 down to begin the audit, after that, only pay if vulnerabilities are found!
Uncover vulnerabilities with:
• Expert line by line review of project code
• Automated insights with Slither, Mythril MythX, and Surya
• Recommended alleviations for all findings
• Consultation with the auditee based on improvements and outstanding issues
• Preliminary report with 1 free revision
• Thorough and transparent final audit report
Put $500 down to begin the smart contract review and audit
Review and alleviate all vulnerabilities in an intermediate report.
Pay based on the vulnerabilities uncovered and receive the final report.
Do you perform an audit re-assessment?
Yes! We provide one free audit re-assessment after you fix the recommended vulnerabilities. We can provide extra assessments with discounted rates if needed.
How much does the smart contract audit cost?
Every audit has a downpayment of $500 to start. After that, price-per-vulnerability ranges by vulnerability level, audit urgency, and smart contract complexity. We accept BTC, ETH, FTM, DAI, USDC, etc.
Reach out to us on Telegram to get a full price-per-vulnerability quote.
Where does the audit get published?
Every audit performed by Guardian Audits is publicly posted on the Guardian Audit GitHub to provide transparency and trust. However, you may publish the audit result wherever you like.